Thursday Movie Picks / Dream Sequences

 I am doing Thursday Movie Picks again, after not doing it for a while.

 It is hosted by Wandering through the Shelves

 

 The theme for this Thursday is: Dream Sequences.

Carefree (1938)

Amanda (Ginger Rogers) dreams of dancing with Tony (Fred Astaire), in the song and dance number "I Used to be Color Blind."


Two Guys from Texas (1948)

Bugs Bunny makes his first feature film appearance in the dream scene in this movie.


Father of the Bride (1950)

Stanley (Spencer Tracy) has a nightmare of arriving late to his daughter's wedding.



 

Comments

  1. I wasn't aware that Bugs Bunny's first film appearance was in a dream sequence - that's reallz interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn’t know Bugs appeared this way but now I need to find it and watch it. I love...love your 2 picks!! I totally forgot about these 2 and they fit perfectly. The dream one is where they finally kiss and the Tracy dream is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954)

My Ten Favorite Disney Movie Soundtracks

The Nine Lives of Elfego Baca and The Swamp Fox