The #CoverLoveTag

  I found this tag (a few years late) on The Edge of the Precipice blog, and thought it looked like fun to do.


 A book cover featuring a gorgeous dress:

The Outdoor Girls at Ocean View by Laura Lee Hope 1915




  

 I don't know if I would call these dresses gorgeous, but I do think they are really cute. 

 

A book cover with no people, just a pretty scenery:

The Inheritors by Jane Abbott (1953)

  

A book cover that's ''well-loved'':

Heidi by Johanna Spyri (1881)
 

 This is one of the first long books I remember reading, It's pretty worn, and it's also one of my favorite stories.

 

A book cover that just makes you smile:

Pollyanna by Eleanor H. Porter (1913)

 

A book cover that is your favorite color:

Rose in Bloom by Louisa May Alcott (1876)

 

 A cover of a book with fond memories attached to it:

The Moffats by Eleanor Estes (1941)


A book you wanted solely for the cover:

Real Folks by Mrs. A. D. Whitney (1871)
 


 The dates are when the book was first published, not necessary the date of the edition I own.

Comments

  1. I have never heard of The Outdoor Girls! That book looks jolly, though.

    Very nice selections :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      The Outdoor Girls are a very fun series. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954)

My Ten Favorite Disney Movie Soundtracks

The Nine Lives of Elfego Baca and The Swamp Fox